It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Friday, April 23, 2004

Warning: this is the typical last week as an undergrad clog entry. Suffice to say, I'm suffering from senioritis. To be fair, I've pretty much have had it since last year when most of my University friends were graduating. How I've managed to maintain a decent GPA and my sterling good looks are beyond me. In fact, I was sure that I have dug myself into quite the hole last semester. Luckily I have incriminating photos of some of my professors - or rather their daughters. Actually one of my professors (Dr. Lennox - the one I'll be working for this summer) pulled me into his office and commented on the fact that he hadn't seen my in class at all that semester and then subsequently congratulated me on my A. Well enough ego-stroking for me... The point is, while I'm going to miss university, this last year has been somewhat anti-climactic. Well, except for the part with me streaking through the Shatner building. (Side bar: I just saw the hot Russian chick that worked next to me this past summer - *sigh*). But compared to years past, with my three hombres and me terrorizing chemistry events, this year was darn right dull. But there's always light at the end of the tunnel. You see, my last exam is Understanding Planet Earth (hell I've been on this planet for 22 years now, I should have a pretty good understanding of it) and I'm taking it pass/fail and so I've decided to replicate a stunt that I once heard about in the past. The idea is that you bring a bottle of alcohol and take a shot everytime you answer a question. Now, I might need to change the rules a little bit here because there are supposed to be like 22 multiple choice questions - I'm not a freaking alcoholic superman here - but the spirit shall remain the same. This might be my last and greatest chance at glory...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home