It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Monday, June 06, 2005

After what seemed like 40 days and 40 nights of rain, Halifax was actually blessed with a week of nice weather. A strange fire-like ball was even seen in the sky. Having gotten off work and not wanting to miss out on this opportunity, Gillian and I decided to go lobster-hunting. Here are the results of our expedition along the harbour-front.

Hmm... An interesting choice: a water-themed lobster - in Halifax of all places!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I guess this one survived the boiling water

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I have no idea what's going on with this lobster. It's on Spring Garden road

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Another Nova-Scotia stereotype, the Piper

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A Fat Mermaid?

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Lobster 54

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

16 Comments:

  • We want clear, unobstructed views of Gillian, please.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 06, 02:47:00 PM  

  • ... as long as the fat mermaid comment is in reference to the paintings on the lobster...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 06, 03:25:00 PM  

  • I'll have it known I did NOT write that last comment.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Mon Jun 06, 08:18:00 PM  

  • I'm SO jealous you can easily put photos on your blog! I wish I could do that to spice things up a bit but it's too much a hastle not having my own computer! maybe I'll just steal pictures fro myour blog and say it's australia. Let's see how many people believe Lobsters have invaded Cairns...

    By Blogger Budman, at Wed Jun 08, 02:27:00 AM  

  • I have it from the source that the 2nd comment is from Gillian. Guess we'll have to keep it clean from here on in, boys.

    By Blogger Glen, at Wed Jun 08, 04:16:00 PM  

  • ...sorry droopy, I'll put my name on there next time. Was merely questioning Glen's picture label.*Bad Bremner, Bad*

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 08, 04:23:00 PM  

  • Wow, Gillian spoke to me! I'm offically real person! :p

    Hi Gillian! Oh the Glen stories that can be told...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Jun 10, 10:07:00 AM  

  • x-nay on the stories vrej...


    This one is the keeper remember??? even if she is mermaid.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 22, 02:00:00 PM  

  • did you get all the lobsters yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jun 28, 03:29:00 PM  

  • Duh mo, there are allegedly 50 lobsters if you remember correctly.

    By Blogger Masta, at Tue Jun 28, 06:08:00 PM  

  • i thought there were 100 lobsters...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Wed Jun 29, 11:49:00 AM  

  • There are 50 lobsters and I have captured more of them but I haven't had the time to post them yet. I'll get some more this weekend as well - fret not.

    By Blogger Glen, at Thu Jun 30, 08:40:00 AM  

  • Would people stop saying lobsters?!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Jun 30, 10:04:00 AM  

  • i dont understand

    if there are 50 lobsters how come you have a picture with lobster #54... wouldnt that mean that there are at least 54 lobsters?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sat Jul 02, 07:27:00 PM  

  • poor mo

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 03, 01:50:00 AM  

  • hehehe sometimes i surprise myself with my stupidity!!!


    OH MAN!im the DUMBASS

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jul 03, 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home