It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Just a little post to show ya'll that the Bremnerstud has still got it when it comes to the ladies. So, I participated in the McGill Science Carnival this past week (yes I do realize I'm not actually a student there anymore). Anyways, one of the nights all the Carnival participants were at Bourbon Street West in Dorval and I see a girl whom I knew from the previous year. I noticed she had just dismissed some sketchy guy (he had just unsucessfully hit on two other girls). Here is the actual conversation we had:

Me: "So, was that creepy-looking guy hitting on you?"

Girl: "That was my best friend."

I then turned around and walked away.

2 Comments:

  • HAHAHAHA...great story....
    I sympathize with the Bremnerstud.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Sun Jan 09, 11:50:00 PM  

  • Take that you bastard! HAHAHA! You were trying to use the other guy's carcass as a doorstep to Bremner-esque macking... Now look at you! DE-JUNKED!

    By Blogger Masta, at Tue Jan 11, 09:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home