It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Thursday, December 07, 2006

I feel like passing on this popular meme (lab reports be damned, THIS is important work).

The Soundtrack to my Life
So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle/Random
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button

Opening Credits:
"Debra" - Beck
---- a sexy beginning "I want to get with you, only you... and your sister, I think her name's Debra"

Waking Up:
"Supply and Demand" - The Hives
------- definitely a song you'd wake up to

First Day At School:
"Like a King" - Ben Harper

Falling In Love:
"Those to Come" - The Shins
----- not very promising "They are cold, still, waiting in the ether to form, feel, kill, propagate, only to die"

Breaking Up:
"Wild Horses" - The Rolling Stones

Prom:
"You were loved" - Hayden

Life's OK:
"Reconstruction Site" - The Weakerthans

Breakdown:
"A get-together to tear it apart" - The Hives
--- good selection "giving my middle finger a whole new start"

Driving:
"It's Time to Party" - Andrew W.K.

Flashback:"Clodhopper" - Glueleg

Getting Back Together:
"This is It" - Ryan Adams

Wedding:
"Butterfly in Reverse" - The Counting Crows

Sex Scene:
"O Girlfriend" - Weezer

Birth of Child:
"Thunderstruck: - AC/DC
---- I'd love to see this scene

Final Battle:
"Where is my mind?" - The Pixies
----- a pretty lethargic final battle

Death Scene:
"G turns to D" - Sloan
-----------Glen turns to Dead????

Funeral Song:
"Going Steady" - Death from Above 1979
------------a rocking good-time funeral!

Dance Sequence:
"Trying your luck" - The Strokes

End Credits:
"Wishing well" - Joel Plaskett

2 Comments:

  • I'm not sure I get it. What questions are you talking about?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Dec 08, 11:17:00 AM  

  • Yeah, I never look very closely at it but instead of question it should be every scene -- i.e. love scene, death scene etc... and the music that goes with it.

    By Blogger Glen, at Fri Dec 08, 02:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home