It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Back on the Wagon
or how I found myself with a lot more spare time on my hands.


I found a hole in my pants today. To be completely honest, I found a new hole - one that that should neither be there due to design nor common decency. I wish I could say that this was an uncommon occurence for me, but that would make me a liar. For some reason (I happen to blame my ghetto booty) I have laid waste to almost all of my pants. I am the Shiva the Destroyer of the jeans world. My only pants that I own which do not have a hole in them somewhere are on either sides of acceptability - either they are dress pants or jogging pants. All of my jeans, khakis and corduroys appear as though they have been attacked by crotch-loving moths. Maybe it is time for me, as my forefathers did many years past, to rebuff the convention of pants. Kilt-wearing is nothing new to me and the cold grasp of winter wind would feel invigorating on my genitalia. Of course, ladies - long frustrated with the difficulties of undoing jean buttons while in the throes of lust - would flock to me, attracted by the ease at which they could locate my weapons of mass seduction (I'm alluding to my genitalia). During the summertime, I would be forced to wear a sarong - with lighter fabrics but ones which would firmly silhouette my granite-like butt cheeks. Then again, the option of nudity is always available. However, I would not want to embarass any garden hoses out there.

2 Comments:

  • The wait was worth it! B'emnaStud is back. That lounging Kangaroo (henceforth to be known as Rogett, the Lounging Kangaroo) is classic.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Thu Nov 18, 06:20:00 PM  

  • After all the years of mom jokes, I can't believe I'm saying this but my mom stumbled on your blog, and just when you wrote a new post involving you crotch. She told me she thought your blog was funny. Fire the mom jokes away in 3... 2.... 1....

    By Blogger Budman, at Sun Nov 28, 11:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home