It's OK, I'm a Chemist

Friday, September 09, 2005

One of the pleasures of living downtown, especially living in a high student populated area, is the sound of the street from 1:00 am to 3:30 am (coincidentally around the same time people come back from the bars). The past two weeks or so, there has been a sharp increase in noise outside my apartment as the students make their way back to Halifax after their summer away. So far, I've been an aural witness to two relationship fights (though I don't know if it was the same couple both times. If so, just dump him already - he's clearly a man-ho), some mild fisticuffs, broken bottles, and a brouhaha. Last night though there was a first (and hopefully a last). In one of the apartments next to mine, there was someone playing the ukelele. Images of Elvis from Blue Hawaii haunted my dreams once I managed to return to them. Tonight though, I join the noisemakers in drunken revelry... my apartment neighbours need not worry - I left my harmonica at home.

2 Comments:

  • Suh-weet! The pics are back, as are the requisite breastacular shots of Scarlett.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 09, 02:36:00 PM  

  • wow nice post glen!

    it has pictures like everywhere! SICK!

    btw punch your neighbour for playing a stupid instrument

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Fri Sep 09, 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home